1. Name and address of the data controller
Responsible within the meaning of the GDPR, other data protection laws in the member states of the European Union and other regulations with data protection character is the:
Hiroe Saeki, artist
Frankfurter Allee 6
10247, Berlin, Germany
Mobile: +49 (0) 30 4202 3252
2. Collection of information
When you visit my website general data and information are collected and stored in the log files of the server. These are the information on the types of browsers and versions used, the operating system, the website used to access our website (referrer), the sub-web pages accessed via an accessing system on our website, the date and time access to our website, the IP address, the accessing system’s Internet service provider and any other data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our IT.
When using this general data and information, I do not draw any conclusions about the person who accessed the website. All it needs is to properly display the contents of this website, to ensure the functioning of the IT and the technology of the website, to make this information available to law enforcement authorities and to optimize the promotion of the website in case of attacks on this website. This anonymously collected personal data is therefore evaluated by me for statistical purposes. In addition, server log files are always stored separately from personal data communicated to me by the respective person.
3. Contact via my website
Due to legal regulations, this website contains information that enables fast, even electronic contact. If an email is sent to me or contacted me via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the respective person will be automatically saved. These personal data voluntarily transmitted to me will be stored for the purposes of processing or contacting the respective person. I do not share this personal information with third parties.
4. Affected rights
Every affected person has the right:
• Receive confirmation from me as to whether personal data of the data subject are being processed by me;
• to request information about these personal data processed by me and the following information in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO:
– information about the processing purposes,
– the category of personal data being processed,
– the categories of recipients to whom the data have been or are being disclosed, in particular to beneficiaries in third countries or international organizations,
– if possible, the planned storage period or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining the duration,
– the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition to such processing,
– the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority,
– the origin of the data, if not collected from me,
– the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject,
– the data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization and information on appropriate guarantees related to the transfer.
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, demand immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with me;
• to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the immediate deletion of the personal data stored by me,
– if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– if the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
– if the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing or if the data subject objects pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR,
– if the personal data are processed unlawfully,
– if the deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which I am subject, or
– if the personal data relating to information society services offered were collected in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR,
unless, pursuant to Art. 17 (3) GDPR, the processing of personal information is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, pursue or defend legal claims.
If we are required to delete your personal information and have made my personal information public, I will take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process your personal information, taking into account available technology and implementation costs that an affected person has requested us to delete any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
• to demand the limitation of the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR,
– if the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the data subject for a period allowing us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
– if the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data
– if I no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requires them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
– if the data subject has filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain that justified reasons on my part outweigh those of the data subject.
If the processing is restricted, the personal data may be stored, with the consent of the data subject or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive the personal data that it has provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and has the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance from us, provided the processing upon consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b). DSGVO is based and the processing is done using automated procedures. This does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority which has been assigned to me. In exercising the right to data portability, the data subject has the right to obtain,
• pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, for reasons that arise from their particular situation, at any time against the processing of personal data relating to them which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection. This also applies to profiling based on the provisions of the GDPR. I no longer process the personal data, unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims. When personal data are processed to operate direct mail, the data subject has the right object to the processing of personal data concerning the purpose of such advertising at any time; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. In the event of a contradiction, the personal data will no longer be processed by us for direct mail. The data subject has the right, for reasons arising out of his particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) GDPR unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
• under Article 22 DSGVO, not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a legal effect on it or, in a similar manner, significantly affects it. This shall not apply if the decision to conclude or to execute a contract between the data subject and me is required, is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which I am subject, and this law is adequate to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as contain the legitimate interests of the data subject or with the express consent of the data subject.
• to revoke the once granted consent to the processing of personal data at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO.
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO.
Please contact me in all questions regarding the rights you are entitled to or the use of the above rights.
5. Legal basis of processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for which we obtain consent is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. In processing for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. This also applies to processing operations of pre-contractual measures, ie inquiries about our products and services. The processing of personal data on the basis of legal obligations, eg the fulfillment of tax obligations, is based on Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR. When processing personal data that is in the public interest, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (e) GDPR. In the processing of personal data, which are necessary for the protection of legitimate interests on my part, this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO,
6. Duration of storage and deletion of personal data
The website stores personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or if it is legally obliged to do so. If the purpose of the storage is omitted or if there is a statutory retention period or storage period of an applicable directive or regulation, the personal data are routinely deleted.
7. Automated decision-making and profiling
I refrain from automatic decision-making or profiling.
Many cookies contain a so-called cookie ID. A cookie ID is a unique identifier of the cookie. It consists of a string through which web pages and servers can be assigned to the specific browser in which the cookie was stored. A particular browser can be distinguished, recognized, and identified by the cookie ID.
9. Deployment and use of Google Analytics with anonymization function
Google LLC evaluates on my behalf, the use of our online offer, while pseudonymous user profiles can be created. Google Analytics is only used by us with activated IP anonymization. The IP address of the users is shortened by Google LLC within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a server of Google LLC in the USA and shortened there. The IP address will not be merged with other data provided by Google. The storage of cookies can be prevented by a corresponding setting of the Internet browser. Furthermore, the collection and processing of this data can be prevented by an Internet browser add-on that is available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
For more information and privacy policies of Google LLC, as well as recruitment and opt-out options, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl = en
10. Deployment and use of Instagram